View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #5
JCKobo
Kobo Product Guy
JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
JC just confirmed with me that the first batch is going out today (which is why you received your 'processing' email boris). You should receive a shipping notification shortly, I would suspect. JC also said since I just ordered mine yesterday, it's unlikely mine will go out in the first batch, but here's hoping it'll go out in the next one (which I am guessing will be early next week).
Just to be clear, I don't know how far down the list we will get today. Everyone is being processed in the sequence they ordered, and there is a big batch going out today. I don't know anything beyond that.

Pokee, you might make it, you might not, but given your order time, you are definitely lower on the list than someone who ordered day 1.

I don't want to set your expectations either way, as I don't have enough insight into the shipping process.

JC
JCKobo is offline   Reply With Quote