View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #9
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Same here. Full e-ink touch screen please!

I was planning to get a Sony 950... now I'm wondering if I should kick back 'n wait and see what BN might bring out. No guarantee I'd like it better than the Sony, but if it's only a month...

The other thought that occurred to me was some kind of less expensive LCD reader for KIDS... with parental controls and a separate children's ebook store linked to the device, so they wouldn't be exposed to the "racy" stuff. I've always thought that a product something like that could be a big hit with parents.
I like the kid's books that read to them - my 3yr old certainly loves them. But I hate handing my nook to her. I have to keep a careful eye on her, then!
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote