View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 06:33 PM   #59
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadite66
not sure it was something i was going discus with the uk branch if the would reply to me.
the uk site gives better pictures of what they offer.
http://www.thepouch.co.uk/shop/index.php?pouch=custom
click "View pictures of our slim pouch cases"
My Pouch arrived today. It took about 2.5 weeks for them to make it and get it to me. Not bad.

Overall, it's very nice. It fits the iLiad like a glove. It's a snug fit - not so tight that it's hard to get in and out, but the iLiad won't fall out of it either. Don't put your iLiad in side while the buttons are active, though, because the case will "press" the buttons.

You cannot use the iLiad from the case or charge it in the case (unless you put the iLiad in upside down). Of course, that means that the case protects more. This is a very nice case if you could potentially be in rainy weather with your iLiad since the neoprene will prrotect it from the elements.

It should also protect it from some drops, but don't count on it. The Pouch doesn't protect around the corners and edges if dropped.

Bottom line, I think it's worth the price ($39 including shipping).
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote