View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 03:04 AM   #8
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Unhappy

You know, I wouldn't mind any of iOS 7's flaws if Apple simply gave every user the reasonable option to return to the reliably performing iOS 6. OK, so I (recklessly) gave iOS 7 a try, and I absolutely hate its guts, so why can't I return to iOS 6??? The non-delivered alerts and notifications nightmare only seems to have started for me with iOS 7.0.3. This is 2013, for heaven's sake, no longer 2007 and iPhone's infancy. Today you really feel like a slave of iOS, instead of its user and a valued customer; "prisoner" and "jailbreak" are understatements at this point. Even simple, trivial app downgrades are impossible in iOS, so I always need to perform them manually using iFunBox, having previously backed up the IPA files manually as well. This is as anti-smart as an operating system can get. I'm not surprised that the word freedom is prominently, repeatedly highlighted in Google's announcement of Android 4.4. Freedom, or respect for your wishes and preferences, is definitely not something you should ever expect by default as an Apple software user. It's really sickening.

Last edited by Faterson; 11-04-2013 at 03:09 AM.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote