View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #42
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awak View Post
I have problem of using KUAL. When I choose an item on the menu, it just display a line very quickly at the bottom of the screen and then disappear. But nothing is executed - I suspect I get the application directory structure wrong inside the "extension" directory...
Ah right... yeah.. POSSIBLY if you are attempting to run via SHELL SCRIPT: run dos2unix over the files... shell scripts wont run if you don't have the right LINE ENDINGS

Winscp mangles them ALL THE TIME - it is most annoying.

here's an example:
[root@kindle explorer]# pwd
Quote:
/mnt/us/extensions/explorer
[root@kindle explorer]# bin/explorer.sh
Quote:
-sh: bin/explorer.sh: not found
(so the line endings are wrong)

[root@kindle explorer]# dos2unix bin/explorer.sh
[root@kindle explorer]# bin/explorer.sh
Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| DirectFB 1.2.0
(c) 2001-2008 The world wide DirectFB Open Source Community
(c) 2000-2004 Convergence (integrated media) GmbH
----------------------------------------------------------------

etc...
perhaps that is it.

dos2unix (built for all devices) is attached to the second post in the KUAL thread

Last edited by twobob; 02-24-2013 at 10:54 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote