Thread: Touch 1.2 Update?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #77
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by larkahn View Post
Thanks, but do you know this fix for a fact -- the B&N info that I found posted didn't seem to give any details on what the fixes were. Is there any documentation?

Also, the following posting seems to indicate that a problem still exists.
http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/...20712#U1420712
B&N rarely discloses what the updates are supposed to fix, or if they do, the list is never exhaustive. I know that the larger the SD card, the more potential shelf issues you can have. However, I am running a 32gig card with 20 shelves and have no issues.

Either way, having the occasional issue as opposed to knowing with full certainty that the shelves would disappear every time there was a hard reset is quite the step up.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote