View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:30 AM   #102
ladyashk
Enthusiast
ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladyashk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600 (2009, Nook Simple Touch (2012), KPW2 (2013), KPW4 (2021)
After reading all these messages I went with a Nook Simple Touch, that being my second e-reader.
My first one - Sony PRS-600 - has served wonderfully till date. It has never failed me (**touch wood**) and is still running strong. It has survived severla throws by my 3 year old, falling in the bathroom while I try to read in my bath and many more. The only reason I decided to go for a new one was because I happened to come across the Kindle Touch and was amazed by its display quality and clarity.
After doing a great deal of research on ebook readers I finally decided on the Nook ST. Until the reader companies figure out how to make a durable screen, whose light can be turned off.