View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #13
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I wouldn't. There is more value in a 'real book' than in a drm-locked e-book (in my personal opinion). I would pay close to a physical book cost if the SELLER sold it pre-de-DRMED.

I get more of a sense of ownership with the physical book because I get total jurisdiction over what happens to it released into my hands.

I often see hardcover books that are cheaper than some e-books. People can justify the costs all they want with fancy wording, but I never will be duped.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote