View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #8
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I sometimes do, because I much prefer reading the ebook. I also have preordered ebooks, and I obviously paid less than for the hardback in those cases. If the book is up to 9.99, I'll buy it if I want it enough, and if my local library does not have it. 12.99 is my absolute pain point, and it would have to be a darn good book for me to spend this kind of money on it.

With some books that are hot at the moment, I sometimes (very seldomly) purchase the dead tree version if it costs around the same as the ebook version, as much as I don't like reading on paper, so that I can donate the book to my local library after I read it. I wish there was a way for me to donate my already read ebooks to them....
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote