View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 04:56 PM   #9
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I've only bought one book from Amazon so far --- but then again, I haven't received my Kindle yet. It *might* get here about Valentine's day. I'm stocking up on free books, so far.
I've been using my Palm devices for ereading for 10 years, however -- and I have over $1000 worth of books I've bought at ereader.com. SO ..... when I catch up reading the tail end of those, I"ll be buying from Amazon full steam. I love romances and mysterys.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote