View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #2
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
I don't think that they were sent back to the factory, I think that they left the factory very late. As far as "free of any problems", I think that you are expecting too much. I read something on internet once that was along the lines of "if it doesn't have any bugs, it doesn't have enough features". For those of us that bought the device with most features, I think that it is safe to assume that there will be bugs.

But I would like to know if they have the same firmware of the other models with some extras, or if it is a different firmware.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote