Thread: PRS-T1 PRS t1 and Google drive
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 05:57 AM   #21
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaara View Post
Aha! I looked at SugarSync a few weeks ago, when assessing current cloud options for a friend. I dismissed it because I couldn't find a free option and there are plenty that DO have free options. They really bury that info, don't they?
Yes it was only when I visited the home page of SugarSync that I understood why Bla was a bit peeved! I knew there was definitely a free option but when I first clicked on the try sugarync free button and was taken to that page I included in my previous post, it took me a minute or two to find the free option on it!

It is easier if you just follow a referral link, like the one in Ripplinger's signature, as it takes you straight to a completely different sign-up page and the free option is far more obvious there.

Not that I use Sugarsync, I'm still just using Dropbox for my books and haven't quite filled my 3GB space in it so far. I might have to consider swapping over to Sugarsync at some point though for the extra space. I signed up with someone's link for copy.com but like others, I use it for photos.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote