Thread: Literary We by Yevgeny Zamyatin
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #35
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
So true. I tend to stubbornly not read the appropriate surrounding material to fully comprehend a work such as this. I like to get out of it what I can initially without too much external interference.

Of course, the reason why I don't read the surrounding material after I've completed reading is because I'm horrendously lazy and I've already gone on to my next book.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote