View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 11:20 AM   #52
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
That was the discovery that prompted me to create the thread.
I was looking for a tool to convert ttc to ttf and I kept finding pages with detailed steps for installing the "Vista fonts" on Linux. Many of those detailed walk-throughs included script that simply renamed the CAMBRIA.TTC to CAMBRIA.TTF, so I gave it a try. And since PocketBook basically runs generic Linux stuff ... it worked. Perhaps even Guys In Kiev (TM) do not know yet that it works ;-)
I had some .otf fonts I wanted to try. They also worked when I renamed them to .ttf.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote