View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 06:15 PM   #20
guma
Connoisseur
guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I understand not liking or wanting something like this. I don't understand making this so important that you would forgo bug fixes and new features you might enjoy. Tell me more, if you can about how that works?
Well ... the way text is displayed is the core functionality of a reading device and if some - non adjustable - aspect of the standard layout bothers you for some reason you have to face it on every single page.

Any idea what the bug fixes and new features are with this version. Not to forget newly introduced, old re-appearing bugs and dropped features from earlier versions?
guma is offline   Reply With Quote