View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:07 AM   #8
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by totsubo View Post

The index seems to be broken. When I do a search (in the dictionary) nothing comes out, just a blank page. The entry itself can be seen if you read the dictionary though.
That's strange. I tested my mini dictionary with Mobipocket Reader, which shows index entries and it seems to work. It also worked as a lookup dictionary, when I positioned the cursor before a single Kanji.

Maybe your problems are caused by the name="word" scriptable="yes" attributes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totsubo View Post
I don't understand what that means very much because the documentation fails to define the terms they use. For example what's a 'label', what's an 'entry', and what is the 'OEB flow'?
I never used labels and I have no idea what they mean by OEB flow either, but my dictionaries usually worked just fine.

Last edited by Doitsu; 03-04-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote