View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #763
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMole View Post
Run a test on the epub file, maybe there's some problem with the ncx file that cr is not able to handle, but other readers can. There are online epub validators on the net, or there's epubcheck for desktops.
I've had problems peculiar to CoolReader in the past. In each case it had to do with first line in the stylesheet similar to this:

@namespace h "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";

You might check to see if this could be it. CoolReader was the only reader that I know of that had a problem with that line of code. I removed that line of code and all was right with the world.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote