View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #58
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
I wouldn't have even thought that the Avenir Italics thing counted as a bug. I would count that occasionally taping the right-hand side of my Mini would make the page
go back, but as someone who also works in tech support, it's not a very reproducable bug...

Otherwise I think a lot of people on here are more the ones that fool around with their e-readers, changing fonts, adding in larger memory cards, or hacking it to have Google sync. (Alas my poor Vox...) Therefore we're more likely to encounter bugs, they might even be of our own making.
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote