View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #11
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmikov View Post
7" diagonal?

Don't get me wrong, that is actually my dream size - bigger then 6", but still portable enough to carry around.
But 7" diagonal with new form factor - tall and narrow - doesn't make sense to me. Only advantage wider landscape, but still not wide enough to display letter pdf half page.
Yeah... pretty stupid, actually.

Despite eBooks "having no pages", the display sizes would do best to try to match at least the height/width ratios of normal books, if not downright their size.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote