View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 01:56 AM   #116
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awak View Post
HA! Good to hear you again! What is this "local preferences storage"?

I am still learning and don't understand how this work:

1. Where is all the Chess Puzzles stored?

2. Is that true this "SecureStorage" only half used out of its 512 bytes? Most of the 256 bytes (other than the 256 bytes for Chess Map) are not used? Where is this storage exist? Part of the data section in .awz2 file?

3. What do you mean by "clear all the pref, and then try reading again"?
How to clear the pref?

4. The crash log says it comes from the routine "posCollection.localIsSolved()", but I don't see anything special on this routine and my kindle can run it without problem...

Since I cannot reproduct the problems on my kindle, what should I do in this case?

I am sorry there are so many questions I want to know the answers - As I am now quite "HOT" on this Chess Program - I cannot sleep or eat until I know the inside out of it...

Hope that you don't mind to help me a bit .
Essentially, the answer to almost all of those questions is here.

Regarding where it is stored: /mnt/us/developer/<AZW2 Title>/metadata/.secure_store.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote