View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:35 AM   #14
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
The bug. That makes it not work the first time... It's probably the soundcard taking it's sweet time to respond. And probably not your fault. I seem to recall some horrible workaround I came up with.... erm... aplay ./10msSilence.wav; ./doNextThing.sh seems to ring a bell. I also seem to recall we possibly located a kernel level bug that was probably at fault. It would all be in the original Audio Thread I think

I can't seem to grab those mega files. Links okay? I am not getting a "Download files" or "Enter decryption key" page. Just the home page. Would like to play with them : D

(Text to speech options in KUAL? maybe... would be nice to have some accessibility on the devices that can support it.)

Once I can I will give this a full testing out. Great work. thanks.

Last edited by twobob; 01-30-2013 at 07:35 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote