Thread: DRM plugins
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #5
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo724 View Post
Do Alf's deDRM plugins need to be reinstalled when Calibre is updated? I ask because I did install Alf's stuff once but today I saw a DRM error message for a just-imported epub file and I do not see Alf's stuff listed as installed.

P.S. Actually, Alf's plugin is listed as installed in one place and not listed as installed in another.
Its better to get the latest Alf plugins as some times an update to calibre breaks some things due to new code etc but no need to reintall with every calibre update as long as you have the latest plugin.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote