View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #101
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
Regarding the issue in #99 above I did some tests.

I noticed that content manager was reacting slowly. I therefore deleted the books.db file, shutdown the T1 and restarted it.
I waited until the "Loading" sign disappeared from the top bar. All the books where correctly detected, but obviously the thumbnails vanished.
I went through the library and the T1 started showing the thumbnails page after page. Then I deleted a book which I didn't need. At this point something strange happened, some books started showing the thumbnail of another book.
I tried to export logs but Android System information said "loading" until the T1 went on sleep. Exporting the logs gave me an empty log file.
This proves that this issue is not related to Calibre.
Another thing that might help. The epubs in the "periodicals" section do not show in the recently read list on the start page. Only those in the books section.
Hope this helps to solve this bug.
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote