View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpangel36 View Post
Question please. I have added a new @kindle.com email address under preferences for sending books by mail to a friend. But when I run the welcome wizard it keeps putting HER e-mail as the main kindle e-mail ad I want it to be mine. I have made mine the default under preferences but it still keeps her as default under Welcome Wizard. What do I need to do?
Welcome wizard sets the default(s)
Additional addresses (and conditions) can be set if Preferences: sharing by email (normally: do not tick autosend)

Then the Right-click (in the Library) "Connect/Share..." will offer those on the list.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote