View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I've done similar The two Kobo-1's have been passed on; one was donated to a church raffle sale, and I'm not sure what happened to the other one.

A WiFi was given to the minister, but still have two WiFi's left (I had broken the screen on one, and at that time was told I would have to pay a lot for the repair, so just bought a new one instead. Later their policy changed and I was able to get it repaired).
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote