View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #245
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm just popping in to say that every time I look at this thread title (Science ebook recommendations), my demented brain hears "sciencey book recommendations." I'm not sure if that changes the thread's meaning at all... but it definitely doesn't change the fact that I have nothing to contribute. Sorry.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled sciencey type stuff.
It might change things. I might suggest Scarlett Thomas's The End of Mr. Y because it talks about alternate dimensions and strange potions and maybe PopCo for it's discussions on cryptography. All sciencey kinds of things.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote