Thread: iPad Embedded Fonts
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 04:55 PM   #11
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
The kinds of problems you're describing are usually the kinds of problems one sees when there are problems with the individual files, not with the devices used to render them. If there are cross-device differences for the very same file, I'd be curious in seeing what the mark-up was like inside the ePub, but I supppose these are DRMed, huh?

But still, no takers to try out an SVG embedded font? I'd be prepared to try to make one if someone wanted to try it.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote