View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 02:04 AM   #37
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Wow. Talk about being blown away. Here I was, reading through the abstracts for the books in question, totally ignorant of my own book's place in the list until I stumbled across it. I'd say it was humbling, but it is in fact probably giving me a bit of a swelled head. For myself, I'd choose The House of the Seven Gables, though I'm right in the middle of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote