View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 06:47 PM   #31
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
I've voted - and not for GWTW. But should this book really win, I will read it in the spirit of the bookclub again. Hope there aren't any slow readers out here as this is rather largish book and will take some time to read through.

Having fingers crossed that other people vote for other books as well - I am really not that keen on re-reading it. Trust me, the movie is long enough as it is, and I find the main characters just so annoying.

And btw, [warning: kind of spoiler happening]
this is a book without happy ending so shouldn't be in the Romance category (where they always get eachother, one way or other)

Ups, I hope I didn't spoil it now
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote