View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 12:55 PM   #31
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azayzel
Sweet idea, it's great to see someone actually follow through with their ideas! The cover looks like it fits nice and snug too, and the print on it is just beautiful! Read the earlier posts about butterflies, Perhaps you can hold a contest for the most creative evolution of your idea?
Thank you again. Well actually who doesn't like butterflies, I mean honestly they are a beautful bug if you want to call them that <G> AS far as contests and making things, might be an idea. I will stop where I am, not into doing this stuff that much and I still want to order that red leather one from m-edge if they ever get that one out. Of course at this point in time I would kill for one of those dooney and bourke covers....... just bought one of their purses and very well made, so I can imagine that cover is just great too.

And yes I checked their websight and no I didn't see anything there for sale that was a e-reader cover. Maybe in time they will.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote