View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #10
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
ok .. I downloaded one of the PDFs from here and it was horrible .. I've not tried PDFs on any reader before (I'm all for the novels!) so the 'zoom' instead of changing font size option was awful .. and even the 'fit to the page' didn't look 'right' somehow ..

Hubby (aka my geek hero!) has converted some of my mobipocket files to ePub and they're fine .. the only 'problem' is that the contents page seems to disappear for some reason! .. but that's not a big issue ..

So for now my decision is to change my mobipocket files to ePub and then hopefully once I've read them all the new firmware will be out and then I can decide whether to stick with ePub or jump to mobipocket! ..

I have about 60 books to read so should keep me going for a while! lol ..

I really like the Opus tho .. I always thought my Gen 3 was easy to take places but this will go in my bag more easily and it feels not much heavier than my iPhone! (if at all!) ..

thanks again everyone for the help .. this is always the place I turn for e-book/e-reader questions ..

loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote