View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:10 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
I hear that a lot. What I meant to say was "x" .... the problem is what they actually said was "y" and "y" just isn't true.

I ran the video twice, just to make certain I heard what I thought I heard. And, yes .... he really screwed the pooch making the statement that he did.

I still think the product might be perfect for someone in the legal profession, however, especially if it does a good display of PDF, and (very important) comes with enough memory (whether or not added by the user) to store a hell of a lot of pages.
I have the problem a lot. I hear what people say but often what they say is not what they mean. It can be really confusing.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote