View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 05:16 PM   #26
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
EDIT: ACK! Moderator, please delete this post. This post was originally about Calibre's "Remove books" button removing from the PC, not just the Library, and I thought I lost my original purchased book. But I found the original downloaded files in another folder.

So the procedure for those who use Calibre to convert, but Sony's eBook Library to load, is to make a copy of Calibre's output .lrf file in some other location before invoking Calibre's "Remove books", and load the new .lrf copy into eBook Library.

Last edited by jj2me; 12-29-2008 at 05:41 PM.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote