View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #22
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
That looks pretty similar to what I saw.

By the way, Kovid--thanks for your quick response, and for the latest update that fixed the major epub problem I was having.

I have two other questions, completely unrelated to the above:

1. I just copied my Calibre library files (I set Calibre to save books in a folder called Calibre Library) from one computer to another. What's the easiest way to load the same set of books into Calibre on the second machine? (I can't seem to add folders, as opposed to individual book files, and there are a lot of folders to open to add the individual books.)

2. I was going to ask if I could change tags right on the Reader, but never mind--I just did it!
No problem, I rely on my users to do the beta testing. The other side of that equation is that I respond quickly to bug reports

You should just be able to set the database path to the copied folder in the config dialog. Alternatively, click the arrow next to the add books button to import recursively from directories.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote