View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 11:51 PM   #23
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono01 View Post
i want to thank this community for being so passionate and quick to react, and thank LadyKate for her understanding and being so diplomatic !

I've already tried both : read metadata from the file name and from file contents. The original file name is not truncated neither does the metadata. The metadata in Calibre is ok. The limit of IIRC 250 characters hasn't been reached, far from it.
Moreover, the save to disk or folder doesn't work :

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\save.py", line 172, in do_one_write
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\save.py", line 205, in write_book
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'
Were you saving one file? Were there more than one file type for this book? What version of Calibre were you using and what OS?

Did you get as far as the screen to select the folder location? I tried to get my version of calibre (2.22 64bit) to give me that error and failed.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote