View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 08:10 AM   #790
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Free Recipe Ebooks from Encore Books!

Encore Books is a major cookbook publisher.

Here's a website where you can see the message and sign up: http://encorebookclub.com/. I'm just going to cut and paste from the message that I got about this, in order to save time.

You'll notice at the end of the message that it prompts the person to give their email address. That's the only thing that you'll have to give to receive the free ebooks, and you'll want to do that because that's how they let you know that they have another cookbook that they want to give you.

UPDATE: After submitting my email address just a few minutes ago, Encore sent me right away a link for the first book, 50 Shades of Quinoa by Jonathan Doue. The book was in pdf. Will all of them be in pdf? I dunno.

"Free Recipe Ebooks!
* Best Selling Recipes from around the world! *
Receive free ebooks delivered directly to your inbox! We promote our eBooks FREE for the first 5 days of every publication. That means you will be the first to know when new books are published. (up to 5 books per week!) That is a lot of books! Not to mention our other exclusive promotions. Our collection encompasses a wide variety of topics including healthy natural foods, food allergy alternatives, gourmet, desserts and pastries. Just to name a few.

A few of our #1 Best Selling books include:

Natural Vitamin Water
Kale: The Ultimate Recipe Guide - Over 100 Recipes
50 Shades of Quinoa
Coconut Flour Recipes
Nutella Recipes - The Ultimate Collection
Macaroons: The Ultimate Recipe Guide - Over 100 Recipes

Simply add your email below to start receiving free ebooks this very weekend!"

To view a complete list of all of their books, click here.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 07-16-2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Update
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote