View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 08:47 PM   #787
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Always...I get free cookbooks for food I don't even eat lol
There's a word for that: compulsiveness.(ha) I do something similar: I get cookbooks and I don't even cook now! But, I want to and plan to do it again before long.

Also, I think that some of them my mother would like to see and I plan to show her some of the better ones when I go to see her (she's in Eastern Kentucky, I'm not). She's nearly 80 years old and not gotten computerized yet or I could have shared some of the cookbooks or recipes with her (I've bought a small, laptop/tablet computer to take to her and let her have because she has suggested that she might want to try to get computerized).
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote