View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #25
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
I have to say "Ditto" to those who say a good cover catches their attention. If it catches my eye, then I'll pick it up and check it out. If not, I may just run right past it.

But Illustrators can have their own fans. My favorite illustrator, Chris McGrath has a web site I browse every once in a while. His covers make me drool, as they seem to be a slice out of time in a story I want to read. Because if it's half as good as the cover it'll be a great buy.

Mentally, I know that's not true and I don't get them all, but I still drop by his web site to see who he's worked for lately, them check the book out, just to make sure I'm not missing out.

I'm more likely to want a ebook and a pbook copy of those books, just so his artwork will be on my shelves.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote