View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #805
Rhialto
Enthusiast
Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rhialto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
No help with flights, but for regular commuting, I find that the iPhone's "mobile hotspot" feature, introduced in iOS 5 (I think), works very reliably for me. One tap of your finger -- and you can share your iPhone's 3G connection on your WiFi-only iPad, even while on-the-go.

(This presumes that you also have an iPhone and that the iPhone has access to mobile data, but I know this is true for many iPad owners.)
I do use my Android phone's mobile hotspot from time to time, but don't get a cell phone signal on the subway round here.