View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:58 AM   #5
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Is your embedded font working at all in Book View? There's been a long-standing Webkit bug related to embedded fonts is why I'm asking.
I joined a BookView page screenshot on how display is performed for XP and Linux. The only problem I met so far was the non-display of italics for embedded fonts (they are displayed as regular). Other than that, I know that BookView offers just an visualization help and is not 100% trustworthy.

This "mistake" (the subject of this thread) however seems to be new and that's why I report it.

Last edited by roger64; 12-21-2012 at 08:43 AM. Reason: not
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote