View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #6
cathalmc
cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I haven't used OpenOffice but I'm sure there will be a facility to create anchors and hyperlinks within the document, and I'm sure it won't involve writing any HTML code.

In Microsoft Word an anchor is called a bookmark and you can find them under the Insert menu. Hyperlinks are still hyperlinks.

Create the bookmark at the place you want to link to, and add a hyperlink anywhere in the document where you want to link to that bookmark.
cathalmc is offline   Reply With Quote