Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #1324
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I'm sorry! I inadvertently lied to you. Turns out - I'd updated to 2.0 in anticipation of the 2.1.4 release, and I was just in the 2.0 update loop bug. Got the Shelves-not-working bug too, logged out and did the setup yet again (groan), and now I'm stuck on the cluuunky 2.0 pending the 2.1.4 rollout here.
That explains it. Due to a question elsewhere, I had looked in PeakCrew's list of devices and seen that yours was one that didn't update past 2.0.0. So, I was very surprised when the update went OK for you yesterday. Unfortunately, the issue isn't the roll-out time, but a problem with some devices. Kobo know about it and and have fixed it. But, I think their issue is how to roll it out to those "lucky" few.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote