View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 03:37 AM   #155
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
I heard that the width will actually be slightly narrower. I’m not quite sure how they will accomplish that as the side bezels are a bit too small already. When I’m holding it by the edges my fingers overlap a bit to the front and cause inadvertent touches.
They could just make the whole thing on the back of a pane of Gorilla glass and the actual physical size could be reduced while the screen size is increased.

At one time I was thinking that Apple was working on that kind of glass forming, and buying machines to do it.

You would just hold it on the edges. No screen coverage by the fingers.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote