View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Any new KF8 news lately?

I know KF8 was supposed to hit the Fire first and then move down to it's siblings. I know there was a demo out and it was in beta a few weeks ago. Has anyone heard anything lately as far when it may be coming out? Has anyone heard anything concerning exactly which units will eventually get the update? It was originally said that the current generation would get them and there's some question as to whether the K3 is included in that since it was renamed the Kindle Keyboard and is still for sale.

Just curious if anyone has heard anymore than I have.

Thanks.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote