View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #11
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
I think it's a good gift. I would much rather have a new graphics card for my PC than some flowers. It will always depend on the girl.
Oh absolutely agree there. I am a bit of a techy guy and for gifts I love gadgets and do-dads, but my wife whilst she can appreciate such items, does not want to receive them as gifts for special occasions.

So the OP is in a tight pickle, if his wife loves technology buying her a Kindle will be a smart move, but if she isn't that much into technology and toys....well he might be in trouble just as much as if he didn't buy her anything.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote