View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
statethatiamin
Avid Reader
statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kindle 3
Hmmm, let me think...
I'd have to inspect the .mpb (sp?) files to see if/that they keep a log of the last access time, and compare it to all the others to confirm it was the last book read.

That might be hard because a lot of people read a ton of books at the same time. But, theoretically, I think it's possible. It would have to, in real time, parse/extract the book cover from the last book and dynamically create a png/jpg of it with the proper formatting and put it in the (hacked) "screensavers" folder on the file system.

I think that would be really cool; I'll see what I can do. I also think it would be boss if the screensaver could be a real-time clock, or something like that
statethatiamin is offline   Reply With Quote