View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 04:09 PM   #9
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebo View Post
Mine is not rooted yet. I consider doing it but I really don't want to lose the "read in store" feature so I'll probably just wait for the B&N apps. When I first got the NC, I was manually keeping a log on the battery and all daily activities to make sure I'm getting what was advertized. As soon as I wake the NC, I checked the battery, log the time and did the same thing before I put it back to sleep mode. What I reported in the post is the average based on the log.
Well I thank you for your diligence!
French is offline   Reply With Quote