View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 08:33 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
chaley, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by content server here. I assumed content server was Calibre's process for making books and information available to devices or to other PC's over the web.
How do you get the books onto your device? There is no 'stanza' device that I know of.

The reason I ask is that I cannot know what is happening until we work out the chain from the library to what you see. If could be a device issue, a conversion issue, a content server issue, or something else.

EDIT: What version of calibre are you running?

Last edited by chaley; 09-23-2010 at 08:44 AM.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote