View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 04:05 AM   #8
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
I have 10,000+ books in my library. I use Calibre to keep some sort of overview, and use its Save to Disk feature to build and populate the folder structure I want on my reader.
The latest version of Calibre still needs several minutes to start with a large library like this, and I find that Save to Disk is very slow (although part of the problem is my rather old computer). For the rest I have no performance problem. Searching and filtering is very fast.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote