View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #12
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Yeah I doubt Apple will get an open file system on the iPad--which is lame.

It doesn't even have to be a full system where you can see every file on the device. Just make a file area called "My Files" or something like that and allow users to make files there for their documents, pictures etc., and allow all apps to be able to access that folder so I can easily open a pdf from my documents folder area in any pdf reader apps etc.

But if they don't add it, then I'll just wait for another type of tablet (Android maybe) that adds that and comes close to matching the form factor, responsiveness, battery life etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote